Cohort #6 Applications
What You Need to Know
The Application Process
- Betatron will be investing up to US$500,000 in each startup.
- We will invest up to US$250,000 during the program with follow-on funding of US$250,000 available for each startup.
- The main focus of the program is to help each startup raise its next funding round and accelerate business growth.
- Our network allocates hundreds of hours of hands-on mentorship and support for each startup.
- In addition, we will be providing our startups with an investor roadshow across Asia and North America, including Demo Days in Hong Kong, Singapore and Silicon Valley.
- The applications for Cohort #6 are officially open and will close on 15th April 2020.
- APPLY EARLY. We review each application immediately after they are submitted. The later you apply the lower your chances of being accepted as we have less time to get to know you and your business.
- The Cohort #6 program is set to launch in Q2 2020.
- UPDATE: For Cohort #6 physical attendance in Hong Kong is optional for all startups given the Covid-19 situation.
- For those able to join us in person, physical attendance will take place during a block of 2 weeks at the beginning and 2 weeks in the middle of the program
- We structure our program by analyzing each company in a personalized and individualized basis.
- At the end we will organize a 2 week global investor roadshow, covering Hong Kong, Singapore and Silicon Valley.
- After the program ends, we still maintain a strong relationship with all our alumni and continue to facilitate introductions and connections to our network.
- We accept startups from all industries.
- We focus on companies that we can add value to, with our expertise being helping companies scale in Asia.
- The sectors we have a keen interest in include but are not limited to: Agrictech, Logistics, Marine Shipping, E-commerce, Fintech, Proptech, Sustainability, Supply Chain Management and Travel & Hospitality
The Application Process
- After you submit your application, our internal team will review it and determine if you make it to the next round.
- Here's a look at our admission process: (1) Application (2) Short interview with the team (3) Interview & pitch in front of investment committee (4) Due Diligence (5) Final offers sent.
- We conduct due diligence sessions on each of the companies before giving them a final offer, this is the last stage of our process.
- If you have any questions or comments, please contact email@example.com