Cohort #6 Applications
What You Need to Know
The Application Process
- Betatron will be investing up to US$500,000 in each startup.
- We will invest up to US$250,000 during the program with follow-on funding of US$250,000 available for each startup.
- The main focus of the program is to help each startup raise its next funding round and accelerate business growth.
- Our network allocates hundreds of hours of hands-on mentorship and support for each startup.
- In addition, we will be providing our startups with an investor roadshow across Asia and North America, including Demo Days in Hong Kong, Singapore and Silicon Valley.
- The Cohort #6 program is set to launch in August 2020.
- Whilst the official application deadline has passed we still processes applications on an ad-hoc basis, dependent on the time availability of the team.
- APPLY EARLY. We review each application immediately after they are submitted. The earlier you apply the higher your chances of being accepted.
- UPDATE: For Cohort #6 physical attendance in Hong Kong is optional for all startups given the Covid-19 situation.
- For those able to join us in person, physical attendance will take place during a block of 2 weeks at the beginning and 2 weeks in the middle of the program
- We structure our program by analyzing each company in a personalized and individualized basis.
- At the end we will organize a 2 week global investor roadshow, covering Hong Kong, Singapore and Silicon Valley.
- After the program ends, we still maintain a strong relationship with all our alumni and continue to facilitate introductions and connections to our network.
- We accept startups from all industries.
- We focus on companies that we can add value to, with our expertise being helping companies scale in Asia.
- The sectors we have a keen interest in include but are not limited to: Agrictech, Logistics, Marine Shipping, E-commerce, Fintech, Proptech, Sustainability, Supply Chain Management and Travel & Hospitality
The Application Process
- After you submit your application, our internal team will review it and determine if you make it to the next round.
- Here's a look at our admission process: (1) Application (2) Short interview with the team (3) Interview & pitch in front of investment committee (4) Due Diligence (5) Final offers sent.
- We conduct due diligence sessions on each of the companies before giving them a final offer, this is the last stage of our process.
- If you have any questions or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org